View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 229
02-28-2013, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
"Depths of Nukara Prime"

(im aware of the spelling errors.. promise i'll go through it and fix them when rl stuff happens)

Would like some feedback on the caves...

a) Do you like them? Yes

b) Is the "how" you're there believable? Yes. The specific technobabble details fall on a very thin line that can easily fall into the trap of Mary-Sue storytelling, but you carried it and made it work. As someone who's read a lot of Trek fan fiction over the years, I can tell you that you are in the minority in being able to make that kind of scenario work.

The "scared" dialogue about not liking snakes earned a screenshot and a post to my fleet's Facebook page (the BOFF STO assigned to the dialogue was my 'brave Klingon warrior' )

So... TL;DR version: Yes, and congratulations on doing so.

c) Did you find the Thermonic Horta eggs? Yes

d) did you find a gap in the invisible walls, if so.. where? (please say no) No, but I found the sinkhole as we discussed earlier.
Speaking in invisible walls, Thay, did you take the non-combat path in TTWWW? If so, did you have any issues with invisible walls not being where they should be? I tried to plug that one up pretty tight, but I know that there are some spaces determined Caitians can wriggle through.