View Single Post
Captain
# 96
02-28-2013, 05:33 PM
Operation Gamma is probably the easiest mission in the whole game. Dealing with the Stations sensors are easy, just prioritize offing work bees while avoiding the fighters until all of the bees are eliminated, spending a bit of EC to get a Danube shuttle rather than using the default giveaway shuttle is a worthwhile investment, have shield batteries handy and a Boff with an ensign level hull repair and it's not a bad idea to have a leadership trait either on your captain or on the Boff you use. , there are a number of places you can go to to get the walkthrough for the various salvage missions, I have a hint sheet printed out that has the processes listed out that I pull out for when I'm doing Gamma, Trialus satellite repair or a group of other puzzle missions.When dealing with the swarms at the end move to the exit of Faraks cave and just withing firing range of the 3 swarms that spawn, they won't attack you if you stay at the limit of firing range, then shoot at only one group to aggro the groups in to you one at a time rather than being swarmed by multiple groups by flying to them. Then all that's left is to decide whether or not you want to kill Farak.