View Single Post
Captain
# 16
03-01-2013, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalnar83 View Post
Fleet Consitition...I hope it does not happen, because in the twist logic of Cryptic, it would end up as better ship than Galaxy.

However I could imagine a Fleet Exeter, but something more like destroyer, then a Cruiser.
It wouldn't surprise me if Mr. Rivera would create an Constitution with higher Tactical BOFF and more Tactical Consoles than a Galaxy, capable of using DCs and DHCs, lol.

Believe it or not i could imagine a ship similar to the Exeter as a Destroyer, but the Constitution and it's variants look too fragile for heavy combat IMO.
However if it would get shorter and more sturdy Pylons and Neck i could see it as a T5 light destroyer.
If Cryptic (Mr. Rivera) makes it a Fleet ship i would deny Cryptic any competence regarding Star trek.

EDIT:
Since the same people who say "NO" to a useful Galaxy Class in STO are here and say "YES!" to a T5 Constitution, i am afraid i have to recall my previous statement, just because i don't like the Constitution.

Seriously a 260 year old ship as a T5 ship in this game, would be the final kick into complete madness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by yreodred; 03-01-2013 at 06:43 AM.