View Single Post
Captain
# 34
03-01-2013, 07:48 AM
I wish we could get some more texture options.
"Matte" and "Glossy" look too much like plastic or leather.
I think something like cloth (like TNG movie surface) would be an welcome addition.

I don'tthink that's possible but i would also want to have a bigger color palette, most of the time when you choose the same color on different parts of a uniform they look very different.
An expanded color palette would fill those gaps and give us much more possibilities to create uniforms that look less like plastic/Leather fetish/Biker stuff, lol.

This is really bothering me when trying to make some parts of a uniform in Black. Every cryptic made uniform seems to have a slightly different color palette, especially different shades of grey and Black.

What i also would like to see would be a remade or at least updated TNG (Series) uniform, the one we got looks just washed off and looks like worn 10 years without changed, lol.
"...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--"
- Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

Last edited by yreodred; 03-01-2013 at 07:52 AM.