View Single Post
Captain
# 26
03-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nierion View Post
I think "failure" is a little harsh. I personally think it's too early to add a Romulan faction when so many aspects of the game need to be addressed and the lack of STFs for Romulan Marks is one of them from my perspective. I feel that the KDF side still needs a lot of work, more depth added to the existing content with a decent amount of replay value that doesn't get you bored too quick and an update to the UI (especially for the Fleet System) I feel is still in need as it's very archaic IMO.

The fleet interface could really do with an update, such as being able to have more ranks, not be limited to one fleet mail a day. One of the things I am looking forward to is that on one of the recent interviews there was mention in regards to the character customization getting an update which may include additional items/features to add to your character.
I don't, Consider what recently happened on the forum, while bug fixes and more KDF content would be good. So would the Rommies. I expect these to happen in phases and maybe some bugs would be fixed. Relations are strained between the players and the devs. If all this is just for STF style for rommies then yes it's a failure for what would the reaction be? the rage will be as big or bigger than the foundry thread.