View Single Post
Commander
# 2
03-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Head over to the PvP forums and hit up the PvP build help thread. DDIS's temporal build is about the best low cost setup you can find, and it's linked in the first post.

Until you can get the MACO/Borg gear Aegis can work rather well on that setup.

My own build right now for PvP in the M?bius varies only slightly, mainly in Doffs and an occasional cheese console (subspace jump+TB+temporal inversion combo can be quite effective for alpha strikes). I have the Borg/MACO set in inventory, but as I got better at piloting, I found the Aegis set with its faster hyper impulse engines and defense bonus to be very very effective, not to mention with the stacking hull resist proc and some clever doff usage I can stack resists darn close to cap in "oh ****" situations. The borg /Maco combo tends to be better against premades however when you can expect multiple coordinated alphas and don't have time to stack resists.

As long as you can get in fairly close and hold the target, you can enjoy a healthy crit spam.

I recommend 2 romulan and 3 human boffs, as that will balance crit potential and passive hull healing pretty well.

Sure its kind of vanilla, as in you see a lot of them around, but its by far the most effective cheap-ish setup.

Cheers!

edit: hit me up in game @jorricane if you want some more personalized help.

Last edited by jornado; 03-02-2013 at 11:14 AM.