View Single Post
Career Officer
# 36
03-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Update - Saturday, March 2, 2013 - 6:10pm (EST)

It's finally happened! I have finally completed part two of the Deianeira series! That's right, The Importance of Being Q is finally complete and published. I've added it to the list on the first page of this thread and I'll get a picture up there soon too.

Now I'm going to take a short break from the ever expanding storyline of my own missions because I'm working with a load of fantastic Foundry authors on the Persistent Foundry Project. There's a link somewhere in a previous post in this thread...but I'll save you the time and just another one here! (Persistent Foundry) It looks like it should be a pretty fun and interesting project, so keep an eye out for when we publish. I'll probably post about it here.

I don't intend to completely neglect my own missions of course, but I'm not sure there will be a new one published before my mission for the PFP is published. For anyone that's played all my missions already...you should have taken more time to do them, maybe a break between missions? I kid, glad you enjoyed them, but you might have to wait a little bit for the continuation of the Ambria/Deianeira stories.

For those of you who haven't played them all, now's a great time to go through the back catalogue of my missions! I currently have 17 published missions, 16 of which are part of a sprawling, continuous, interconnected storyline...the other one is part one of the (apparently) cursed Mind Games series.

Give them all a try, tell me what you liked, what you didn't and how I can improve my future missions! I love hearing from players and fellow authors and I hope I can give you a somewhat immersive, entertaining and interesting experience.

I think that's about it for now. As usual if I missed something or think of anything later I'll be sure to come back and edit the post...otherwise, thanks to everyone that's played my missions and anyone who plays them in the future!

-XA
Check out my Foundry Missions: Click Here!