View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 84
03-02-2013, 10:57 PM
I know a lot of people are saying that "It has to be something other than a new FE" and I understand why people think that, but would it really be that surprising to have that kind of disappointment coming from Cryptic?

I mean I'm not trying to be a cynic here, I love what they do and have done for the game but there has been moments of disappointment. I don't hate them for that, they've satisfied my hopes more than they have disappointed me, I just wouldn't be that surprised if it was an epic FE, and maybe it's just me, but I felt the Romulan FE was the best one yet and I took these teasers as building up the anticipation to continue that story line. Continuing that story wouldn't be a typical FE to me, it's something I've been craving since playing the Romulan Episodes.

That's just my opinion and I'm not going to say that I'm 100%, or even 50% sure it's not going to be a Romulan faction. I just think it's going to be an epic (and possibly game changing, story wise) featured series with kick ass rewards.

Again, that's just my opinion. I expect something cool from Cryptic, but nothing on the scale of an faction.

My expectations: Epic Romulan/Iconian FE with awesome rewards
My Dream: They actually live up to their claims when first bought out by PWE to improve the Klingon faction AND add a Romulan faction.

on a side note, I'm against a mini-faction for the Romulans. It would feel so cheap to go that route, I'd rather let the KDF get their long deserved content and get a full Romulan faction than get a lock box with Romulan gear.