View Single Post
Career Officer
# 11
03-03-2013, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
There are still some issues with it, unfortunately, and the team is working to resolve them. Its current iteration is on Tribble for testing, but as you can tell (try giving one to each of your BOFFs on an away mission oO) there are some more updates it needs before it can go live. I don't have an ETA, but I check in often If there are more updates, we'll provide them.

If you want to check it out on Tribble, you can pick it up from the Omega contact outside of Roxy's office on DS9.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
i can wait for it, but i really would like to know how much it will COST on Holodeck
i'm sitting on a lot of romulan marks that i would like to convert to dilithium, but i want a few of those flamethrowers when they finally come out, so how many romulan marks should i keep for one of those?

PS: everything with plasma produces framerate issues, the plasma fire proc in space has just horrible FX, in particular when Borg Cubes or B'Ger from the Red Alerts is hit by it the framerate takes a nosedive, everytime i am hit with plasma fire i have to use hazard emitters to clear it instantly, not because of the damage it does, but because it hurts the framerate and i can't see my ship anymore... Plasma is a pure griefing weapon if you ask me. I would really appreciate it if that FX could be toned down, by like 90%

Last edited by zerobang; 03-03-2013 at 05:30 AM.