Thread: zen escort help
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,668
# 4
03-04-2013, 03:34 PM
You have access to a ship that fulfills your criteria, if you have a T1 Shipyard. It's called the Fleet Patrol Escort.

Alternatively, look at the Charal or Khyzon (Kumari variants), which more-or-less have the same officer layout as the Patrol Escort (unless you use the Lt. Universal on the Khyzon as a 2nd Lt. Sci). You aren't forced to use the Wing Cannon or the toy consoles.

Alternatively, the Armitage has a usually-wasted En. Tac, but is more-or-less the Engineering counterpart to the MVAE.