View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 85
03-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkincrow View Post
The re-token for species or career's definitely needs to be implemented. I remember talk of the re-trait token coming before the end of 2012, but I guess things change.
Yes, definitely need tokens to change career and species.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozoha View Post
My Klingons need some shoes that don't look like motocross boots with a horn sticking out the toe. For the love of Orion females give me some boot options. Please Star Trek Gods and PW over-lords give me some footwear options for my Orion Captain.
Yes, we're long overdue for a ton of KDF clothing options with thigh boots for my Orion ladies and some decent hairstyles - am really sick of dreadlocks. Opening up uniform types across KDF species would help a lot with expanding the options as well. Would like to see the KDF's Korath uniform from the lobi store added in a bundle as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgar2 View Post
Buy Fleet Marks, as alot of players don't want to be forced to spent their limited time in Fleet events were the rewards are a joke even when you are lucky enough to get on the bonus Fleet Mark Event.
Definitely yes! That's a great idea!

My other wish list item is that since the Klingon ship roster needs some serious expansion, I'd like to see a Heg'ta/Haj' Heavy BoP three pack available. I would definitely spring some cash for that, provided they are not overly gimped and come with some decent stats for a change.

As a side note for Cryptic/PW, I'm not interested in fleet/lobi type items/ships since they are not account wide unlocks and cannot be retrieved if dismissed without buying them again. It's C-Store or nothing for this player.