Thread: rp
View Single Post
Captain
# 5523
03-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob:and why not. You know you need a better reason then that. You know what he's done. And now I hold proof of even more things then we knew about.
James: I know Preston.. Do you honestly think he would let a mercenary and spy into his files. Do you even think for a second that he did not plan this..? He did not plan or commit the meteor attacks... even though it was his facility... Sure he has had men killed to gain his own ends. But do you think that this is the right way? What will you cause in your blind rush for vengeance?

I know now....

You trying to pull Preston down will just cause even more people to die. That doesn't need to happen anymore... We only need to stop what he is getting ready to use.. Angel Halo...

I know that Preston is taking all the sins of this world and placing them on himself to make a galaxy united and changed.. No more petty games and no more needless bloodshed.. That is what has brought this war so many dead.. Because we can stop and listen, understand, and change...

You will just bring this conflict more blood to the altar... For a world broken and weak from our meandering bickering.

Trust me.. Preston wanted you to find that made up fiction because he knew Colorado was a mole but he had him countered at every step.. Being a Consul had its vast advantages. He knew every dirty secret and every organization... Even Colorado's..

He holds all the back doors and all the tricks... He has become a neat and efficient machine...

My bet is that he is wanting you to try and spew false information to spurn the militaristic elements of the Federation, Romulans, Klingons, and Republic into attacking him at Angel Halo...

It is a perfect way to eliminate all of us and he can do it..

But that would not be advisable given most of us think it was the synthesizers getting revenge on us for putting their attack to a screeching halt. That is my money...

If he is linked with them I don't think it is for Military purposes probably scientific or even medical...

Quite honestly calling him out when you don't know all the facts is quite alarming to how short sighted and blinded you are to get revenge.