View Single Post
Captain
# 22
03-05-2013, 01:55 AM
I own a Fleet Ambassador named the USS Victory. You heard of it? It is probable the most BA Ambassador you will ever run into. My hull is at 59,000 hp, out tanking most Odysseys, and my beams and torpedoes have been ripping through shields and hull like cannons. I come in to the combat zone with high speed and let the photon torpedoes fly and like I was a bomber on a straifing run and after I pass the target I release the transfasic torpedo cluster mines and then I make the target pay for ignoring me. With my redundant self healing powers and shield tanking BOFF powers I am able to tank a team of five long enough to escape with friendly intervention or till the other team looses interest in trying to destroy me.

If the Fleet Ambassador is this BA then the Fleet Galaxy X better be twice as BA or more. I wouldn't mind if they made it a fleet tier 5 ship. I wish they would redo the the Fleet Galaxy because they still left it with weak tac setup. How can they justify the Galaxy being weaker than the Ambassador?

Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you, I am a Tac Captain.

Last edited by alexindcobra; 03-05-2013 at 02:03 AM.