View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 21
03-05-2013, 07:37 AM
Eh... just as a counter point, Species 8472 can use consoles with their stupidly long fingers and three legs. So why can their not be variations of the Gorn... Humans have plenty of variations, ethnic backgrounds etc... could this not be the same for the Gorn?

To be blunt, if the Gorn were that intelligent, they would not be slaves to the Klingon's currently. Even the Federation has beat the Klingon's into a stalemate... are you telling me the Gorn Hegemony are incapable of this? Bull$^$?

I certainly would not let my intelligent, ancient and culturally based race be taken over by a bunch of battle-mad barbarians and technological inferiors. The Klingon's get most of their technology by stealing it from other races they have conquered and still use old ships like B'Rel and K'tinga in battle.

No wonder they get easily sidestepped by the Federation every single time... DS9 Season 4 anyone?

Lets not even count the time when a whole Fleet of Klingon Ships were incapable of overcoming one Cardassian space station... says better things about the Cardassians to be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYePPtRE9eQ

Last edited by warbird001; 03-05-2013 at 07:48 AM.