View Single Post
Captain
# 21
03-06-2013, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post
BTW, just a heads-up to anyone who may be interested...my follow-up to the events of LC #36 for Alyosha has been posted under the title "The Truth in the Illusion."
That was an absolutely fantastic read I thoroughly enjoyed it, the characterizations, the interactions, the emotional displays, all truly amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post
marcusdkane--I think I'm starting to see a potential use for Marcus in a framing story for my response to this challenge. It's too bad collaborative entries aren't permitted (as far as I know) where both characters' inner thoughts can be captured because I would've absolutely loved to see this from Marcus' perspective, but I will still at least want to ask you some questions as to how Marcus will react to various things he hears, or impressions he may get of a young Ensign Strannik. What do you think?
That sounds like a fantastic idea ^_^ Given our conversations, I think it would be safe to say that you have as good an understanding of Marcus' traits as any, so I would most certainly trust you to write him using your own judgement, although of course, I am always happy to answer any questions about him I think that if you read his and S'rR's' biographies, that should give a good indication into his thoughts, and if you wish to set it at that early point in Alyosha's career, this cast list shows the Endeavour's Senior Officers and the actors who would portray them, incase there would be any interaction between them.

Last edited by marcusdkane; 03-06-2013 at 05:54 AM.