View Single Post
Captain
# 1694
03-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Quote:
You either have no idea what you are talking about, or you are deliberately trying to distort the facts. Somebody spending three minutes getting up to a useless place where the enemy team can ignore them completely is not an issue.

A cat taking three seconds to get up on an extremely useful overlook, doing something up there, jumping down to get at an enemy around a corner, then hopping up on top of another building where nobody can follow to get away, then dropping down on the spawn, then hopping up and over a wall where nobody can follow, then hopping up onto a catwalk that nobody else can access (even if they take an hour of clever jumping) and spawncamping from absolute safety, then hopping out of the bounds of the map and running back to their virus post, then running the virus around the outside of the map where nobody can get at them, then hopping up and over the wall to deliver the virus, then hopping up another wall to get back into the fight without taking the long way around or going through the bulk of the enemy force...

THAT is an issue.
Essentially what this guy is saying is that he can't figure out how to beat people using real tactics, therefore it's a problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Imperfection - a prequel to Ashkrik23's Perfection
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)