03-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Quote:
To: IND
Subject: Application for your company

Like the water flows
and business whirls around me
I sink in money

Konnichiwa gentlemen,

My name is Miyuki Ikeda but maybe I am known a bit more through my nickname, The Kitsune.

I have left after my husband was jailed and committed seppuku and I refused to follow his example. Why should I, that's what I asked myself. Life is too sweet when you have money and I have it. I have moved myself and my fortune to Liberty because here a woman like me, can continue to do what she knows best. Making even more money.

I come from a noble family, born in year 794 A.S., Zalkon System in the Zeta Gelis Cluster. Married to Lord Kihara when I was young. While my husband thought I am just his sweet housewife I was crashing his business empire for seven years building my own on its ruins. How "unfortunate" that he ended up jailed a year ago. Well for him at least.

Your organization highly peeked my interest and I would be most glad to join your ranks.

Yours sincerely,

The Kitsune

PS: Chopping a tree with herring is like a business. It takes time and patience, and if you do not succeed, you will decide for more drastic measures. An axe. I guess I have cut a lot of trees like that.
My my, aren't you a long way from home.... Sounds like you are a dishonorable exile. Why should you join us when you might flee from a very restrictive deal? No matter.
You have not mentioned ANY skills that show anything positive in your character. You seem rather disillusioned.

I will allow you to enter the IND without pay, as an inter, until you prove you are worthy of our trust.

Norman Crowley
Procurements Officer
Independent Neuralnet Division