View Single Post
Career Officer
# 1691
03-07-2013, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jexsamx View Post
Like five minutes ago

Five of us warp in. AFKer@notanactualhandle scoots to the other side of the planet. Brutus@notarealhandleeither says Hi. And nothing else for the whole game. Two other guys who I will call Time@Traveler and Useless@Cruiser are there. For a moment anyway. Time@Traveler decides to leap into the future instead.

The three of us muddle through the cube and spheres. Very slowly. Joy.

I suggest the three of us go over to AFKer and troll him/her, but nobody responds. Okay, we'll muddle through this. All the while Useless is proving to be useless, unable to heal himself, let alone myself or Brutus.

After what feels like forever after botching 10%, we blow the first transformer. Lo and behold, Time@Traveler emerges from his temporal rift to help us right about now. Things go better from here.

We finish the game. I call AFKer@notanactualhandle a limp-d*** pea-brained AFKing halfwit. He responds "Get some anger management, it's only a game" and links a Mk XII Tetryon Turret with crap modifiers as a sorry attempt to rub it in. I attempt to retort "Most people who play games, play them." but he's ignored me (rightfully, admittedly) by that point.

Slightly related: If you're ever in an STF with me, @Jexsam, and we get an AFKer, feel free to join me in AFKing with them specifically to spite them. Bring fireworks if you can. Trolololololo~
Really hope I DO encounter you in-game; you sound like a blast to 'work' alongside!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY