View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 18
03-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbailey View Post
We all have read the original post its just thats not the issue. Its you and your skill level thats the issue. Anyone with the proper BOFF layout, weapons, and gear wouldnt even get hit with that damage. Also, there are 3 levels of difficulty to that you can play at and the one you are playing at is too hard for your skill level which is why you are getting hit for 40k and being blown to bits. Someone who has better gear, weapons, and skills could play at that level and easily beat that at advanced.

You are trying to blame the devs for massive damage when you are playing at a skill level you are not ready for, which is not thier fault.

Thanks for the laugh
I beg to differ.

It is quite obvious that people are not bothering to read with comprehension my original post and replies after it.

I clearly state that I said I changed out boffs and weapons trying different things. The gateway and / or screenshot are not indicative of my 100% all the time setup.

One person even asked about where is tact team when clearly I had already stated I tried a boff with it.

Once again I ask:

Does no one bother to read?