View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 1 Sentinels of Freedom
03-07-2013, 04:14 PM
My fleet, the Sentinels of Freedom is recruiting. But I'll spare you all the PR-talk for this, because I never really like reading that myself, I've always felt it to be cheesy and such. I'll just get right into the necessities here:

What we have:

Tier 4 Starbase with tier 4 shipyards and science, NOW working on the tier 5 engineering upgrade!
A finished Embassy and Dil mine, with our tier 2 Spire upgrade currently slotted.
A private Teamspeak server
A cross-faction chat channel in the game
A casual, and highly laid-back fleet.
A tier 4 KDF-side fleet (Thread found here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...61#post8487761 )

We have one primary rule: Have fun and kill stuff. As long as you're doing that, and everyone else is as well, most of the small stuff to us really doesn't matter.

People who are not 18 need not apply. Our Teamspeak and sometimes chat channel can, and DOES often times include very adult topics, so no under 18's are allowed in the fleet at all, and even if you are 18 or older, if you have children and such who are under 18 around who will hear this, this may not be the fleet for you as well.

Another point to note: Logging into our Teamspeak is not required, but it can help a lot if you do, because often times groups for doing most anything (STFs, PvP, FM grinding, etc etc) are formed in there. (Note: A microphone is not required to use Teamspeak)

To finish up, if you are interested, please PM me here on the forum, or leave a post on this thread:

And from there, it shouldn't be too long from you being able to join.

If there's any questions, please feel free to ask.

Last edited by mimey2; 01-01-2014 at 01:02 AM.