View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itpalg View Post
O M G does no one even bother to read the replies or even the original post?
Quote:
I beg to differ.

It is quite obvious that people are not bothering to read with comprehension my original post and replies after it.

I clearly state that I said I changed out boffs and weapons trying different things. The gateway and / or screenshot are not indicative of my 100% all the time setup.

One person even asked about where is tact team when clearly I had already stated I tried a boff with it.

Once again I ask:

Does no one bother to read?

Quote:
Huh?

Now I am being berated because I don't understand people?

What is wrong with this community?
What's wrong? Look at the quotes I just posted and tell me you don't have an attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbailey View Post
We all have read the original post its just thats not the issue.
^ And this. We all understand the issues and we have been trying to help you, but you keep spitting in our face.

A great example of this is your little commentary on reginmala's suggestion.

Quote:
especially when they don't bother to read my posts when I clearly state one thing and they ask why I don't have that one thing that I said I already had....
Quote:
nd as I said before which no one seems to be able to read, I switched out weapons AND Boffs the second time around (hint: This means I have more than one boff of each type for those of you that can't read; you can't see what I have in my inventory)

STO WIKI
Here. So you can understand us better. Just match the corresponding powers to their abbreviations. (Example= TT1= Tactical Team 1. Not hard.)
"Correction. Humans have rules in war. Rules that make victory a little harder to achieve, in my opinion."
Elim Garak

Last edited by csgtmyork; 03-07-2013 at 05:41 PM.