View Single Post
Captain
# 35
03-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Also I am looking at your build and seeing a ton of torps. I would recommend you switch to a 6 BA 1 torp setup (torp on front, BAs everywhere else). Then you can broadside the sucker to death. Also EPtS3 and EPtW2 are your friend.

No offense, but looking at your BOff layout, frankly I am not surprised you got owned.

Here's a good build that will get you what you need:

Lt Tac: Tactical Team 1, Tactical Team 2
Cmdr Engi: Engineering Team 1, Emergency Power to Weapons 2, Emergency Power to Shields 3, Auxiliary to the Structural Integrity Field 3
Lt Engi: Emergency Power to Shields 1, Emergency Power to Weapons 2
Lt Sci: Hazard Emitters 1, Transfer Shield Strength 2

You can train every ability there at the BOff trainer on Earth Space Dock except for Aux2SIF3 and EPtS3. If you are an engineer, you can train EPtS3, if you aren't an engineer, put a Reverse Shield Polarity 2 there. The Aux2SIF you can get from a purple engineering BOff on the exchange.

As for weapons, I would use 3 Beam arrays 1 torp on front, 3 beam arrays on rear.

Just keep cycling Tactical teams, since it will basically keep your shield facing that the enemy is on strong, and keep cycling your EPtS and EPtW and you will be able to beat it.
I posted once, OP apparently missed it, so here it is again. This WILL beat that pathetic weakling, even on elite, already tested it and did 5 runs just to be sure. That reman scrub will bite it with this setup.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.