Set Disruptors ot Sexytime!!! We Have BBQ Tribble
View Single Post
Join Date: Jul 2012
Join The U!!!!
03-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by
Three things you should know about the House of "Unrepentant" Fleet in Star Trek Online:
1. We believe in a 6-pack in every replicator, a phaser on every bow, and an Orion Love Slave* in every Captain's Quarters. Join us, and together we will make it so.
2. We want you to play what you want, when you want it. Our guild is about having a good time in good company, not following crazy rules or mandatory play times.
3. Kirk? Picard? Hah - we know the best starship captain is Zapp Brannigan.
Here's the deal. Unrepentant is a casual guild out to have some fun times flying in space and blowing stuff up. We're a bunch of overgrown kids who think the people you play with are more important than the games you play. We have families, jobs, life obligations; we log on at night to chill with cool folks** just like us. If you're someone just like us, we want you in the fleet.
But wait! There's more! Not only do you get a fleet full of cool cats when you join The U, you get a whole gaming community! Unrepentant is an adult gaming community with active guilds in ****, Champions, DDO, Global Agenda, and now STO. We also play online games such as L4D2, TF2, Killing Floor, Borderlands, and COD:MW2, and we're planning for the Upcoming release of The Old Republic. Basically, if you play it, chances are we're playing it too.
Sound good? Alright. Here's what we need from you:
1. You have to be 18+. Our average guild member is around 30; our members range from 20s to 60s.
2. You need to click this here.
That's it! Looking forward to flying the deadly Klingon skies with you soon, Captain.
*Male or female. We're equal opportunity perverts.
** Speaking of cool folks: you know the guy that won the contest and named a ship class the Dervish, which set off a firestorm of Trekkierage on these forums that even spilled onto Youtube? He's in our guild.
*** We also have 58 Rear Admirals in the Federation, and 2 in Klingon, with more getting there Admiral every day
Watch out for any invitations to the ready room though!!! The U Is the best thing on the Internet that has ever happened to me!!! ( Well now that I can't get to UESNET Muhahahaha!