View Single Post
Career Officer
# 6
03-10-2013, 02:23 PM
There were TWO pics. The other was the authorization letter -- which is a LIE. If it was authorized, my account wouldn't say it's still under review. Obviously you didn't bother reading the whole thing.

And I DID report this, but they don't think it's important enough to respond. I got the automatic thing saying "we don't give a **** -- tell someone who does," but that's it. No real human response, no resolution, NADA.

Since you don't believe me, this is my ticket number: #130310-001158.

It's my hope that people see the rampant fraud that is going on here. I'm not the first to point out how corrupt PWE is, and what little regard they have for their customers. I guess it doesn't matter, as they already have my money and have made it clear that I will never see it again. I'm just a Launch-Era lifer. My patronage means NOTHING to them. If this bull**** isn't proof, nothing is.

And YES, I stole the card, and the money I spent, and the account it's in. Ya happy? PWE is right; the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

And, after this, I can safely say I don't believe you and I don't trust them. If circumstances were different, I might. But...this thing called "common sense" won't let me.