View Single Post
Captain
# 11
03-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
Ok, I took my Sci/Sci into a pvp match (fleet Nova, CC/DPS (as best I can) build) and I was... well, less than effective.

I want to get more competent in both 1v1 and group pvp so here I am (a good student) looking for a teacher. I missed the bootcamp as I didn't see the adverts but even so...

Somebody please teach me...
PvP Boot Camp was made just for people like you. In fact, we have a session this coming Tuesday that you could certainly join in. We will be covering some really basic issues.

Check out the registration thread here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=575871

In addition to the generous offer you received from Mai Kai and Hurleybird/Pandas (both of which you really should follow up on, given their incredible talent) Turkish RP Heroes/TRH would be more than happy to welcome you to our TeamSpeak server. Education is at the heart of our fleet. Just send me an email ingame for the TeamSpeak information (see sig below for @handle)

And feel free to email me with any questions: sargon.priorityone@gmail.com

Welcome to the PvP community. Most of us are really eager to help new players. And everybody knows that science is the most exciting career anyways=p.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus