View Single Post
Career Officer
# 366
03-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseenair View Post
They have said several times on the Neverwinter forums that none of the Zen prices are final, they just opened the store up to test it out for the latest beta, but all prices are still under review.
Well EXCUSE me for not reading their forum. I was there for the test weekend as a STO Lifetimer, not a NW Beta Tester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseenair View Post
Also, you don't NEED to buy any of the things from it, which is a million times better than a lot of F2P models used by other MMOs. Plus, like STO they have an in game currency which can be earned and traded for Zen in the same manner as Dilithium can be in STO, so if you're willing to put in the time but not the money, then you can buy it all from simply playing the game.
Dude, we know thats a crock of baloney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
As numerous people have mentioned before in this thread, there is no key for getting access through the lifetime subscription.

The most I have received for information about Neverwinter is an email saying when the beta will be and what is added to the beta which amounts to Control Wizard class, Half-Orc race, and level cap increase to level 40.
I'm still waiting for that E-mail. If it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't know that Beta was now happening or that Lifetimers got a free pass.