View Single Post
Career Officer
# 3
03-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
Why Chroniton and Photon?

I am in agreement. Personally I am not a huge fan of the Nadeon Detonator. It just doesn't give me the bang for the buck I like. Despite its stats, I don't feel it really does much.

I have flown that same setup (basically) before and the only difference I would make is to put a Quantum Torpedo up front, reason being that it flies the fastest to target so when a shield drops it has a better chance of hitting hull before a shield recharge. Since you are using Tetryon I would go quantum.

In the back with this type of setup I prefer the Tricolbolt torpedo. It is slow but after you light up a enemy and they pass by you, with the Tetryon there is a good chance their shields will be almost down, if they were buffing a shield facing, all other shields could be down so it is a nice present to leave as the pass-by. Also I find that in many cases there is so much going on in the pass-by that the Tricolbolt slips in without being shot down.

Other than that, without spending a ton of money that is not a bad setup. I am sure the DPS monkeys will have some different advice.

Happy Hunting!

Eisaak