View Single Post
Captain
# 8
03-12-2013, 12:58 PM
I will be honest I don't even have a shuttle on any of my kdf alts never did the mission

But now I realised how much it gets up people's noses I'm gunna switch back to my fed alts and step into my shuttle...because I can tell you now you lot aren't goin to tell me what I can and can't fly!

For instance I play mostly kdf and the 5 cap n holds I played today had 10 different odyssey and galaxy's classes all with rainbow beams now on about the 3rd match I flew up to one of them and Parked my bop uncloaked about 1km off this galaxy I used no buffs or heals and didn't fire any weapons it took literally 3 minutes of play time for this thing to take me to 20% hull

Now I can take my tier 3 battle cruiser(the d7 looking thing) into a pvp cap and hold run for about 15-20 minutes and get around 500k damage so I ask you this whos more in the wrong?

And I bet you now I could of done more damage than most of the oddys that were out there in my shuttle with 2 weapon slots
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----