View Single Post
Career Officer
# 19
03-12-2013, 02:39 PM
The first, and most important, thing to look at for a revamp of the exploration system is the rewards structure. Let's make it something people will want to do, then we can look at making it better. In it's current state I could actually see myself blowing an hour or two in the exploration clusters every few days but for one major issue: lack of rewards.

Currently you have a wrapper mission on a 24 hour cooldown that gives you a pittance of experience and dilithium and a 30 minute repeataple for each cluster that gives a pittance of experience and nothing else.

I've talked with a few people in my fleet and they were in general agreement that scrapping the 24 hour repeatable and giving the 30 minute repeatable a dilithium reward of something like 480 or 500 would be a step in the right direction. Alternately, leave the wrapper and add a reward box, such as the one that used to be attached to the foundry daily wrapper way back when, to the repeatables. Something besides experience so that you've got a reason to want to run the missions.