View Single Post
Career Officer
# 18
03-12-2013, 04:56 PM
based on your shots, i believe "skrill" is a representative of "moneybookers", one of the payment processors that pwe uses. my understanding is that moneybookers sent the charge to your bank, and your bank released the funds to them...then, there's a window of time (i saw 48 hours in here somewhere earlier, but iirc, it's usually much much faster than that) for moneybookers to review the transaction and give the cardholder a chance to disupte the charge. then, finally, moneybookers releases the cash to pwe, and they credit you your zen almost immediately. so yes, the email was from moneybookers saying "yeah, we successfully charged you this for that on behalf of pwe", not "omg yay money, your zen will be in your wallet yesterday".

i'll also /signed for the fact that i've given pwe a bunch of my money (omg lockbox lottery gets addicting ), and have always recieved my zen/lifetime sub within a reasonable timeframe, and have never been extra-charged or anything untowards.

I do understand the frustration, and i don't believe that you have a mental condition, other than perhaps something i'm going to call "online shopping PTSD" from having been bitten by online merchants in the past. Remember that patience is a virtue and your zen will come.