View Single Post
Ensign
# 3
03-13-2013, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
I've recently installed STO on a spare computer after my earlier terminal fried its hard drive. However, I am unable to update and log into the game.

These are the errors that have been logged in when I attempt to launch the Launcher.

121012 02:57:50 2 [1] ESC : The patchclientlib is internally recording error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function - No response for some command in autoupdate state
121012 02:57:50 4 [1] ESC : The patchclientlib is returning error code : 33\nThe patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function
121012 02:57:50 5 [1]: Launcher PCL Error The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function

The last message was also send to me via dialog box. I downloaded the client via torrent, and I'm running an WinXP computer.

I haven't encountered this problem before as I've always had a backup copy of STO to copy from, and that was always updating fine. This is the first time I've installed via the installer since Season 5, but now this error appears.

Can you help?
Same problem.. any solution?