View Single Post
Career Officer
# 9
03-13-2013, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Make Friends problem solved.
What does this do?

It doesn't remove the overall cost of Starbase and Embassy dilithium cost.

Even larger fleets avoid these 200k dil projects in favor of the 1 million dil Embassy T2 upgrade.

Considering these projects are nothing but aesthetics. My fleet actively avoids these projects, not based off our members count. We base it off we'd rather our members put dil into projects they can get something useful in return.

However the counterpoint to requesting the lowered cost is "Do fleets who have done this get a refund?". I would say yes, considering you can physically see how many projects are completed.

Here's how

Add a contact on the Starbase and Embassy, have them have the total dil refunded stored there. When you speak to the contact, that contact gives you a popup. You can then click "Fill active projects". The contact then automatically adds the dil in his storage to your current projects waiting to be filled. Just keep using the contact till his storage is empty, contact remains. Can be used in the future if Devs decide to alter Starbase related cost. Add a conversion table if needed to replace other input changes done.

I'm not a programmer, but the tech doesn't appear to be that hard to implement. It would benefit large and small fleets as a whole.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.