View Single Post
Career Officer
# 1760
03-14-2013, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
Just finished the worst for me. It was Conduit. Started pretty good, everybody did the 10% and got both sides down. Only real problem early on was that some of the spheres were left alive, and by the time we got to the gate there were still a few spheres running around. Teamwork completely fell apart at this point, and half the team was getting killed in 1-v-1 fights with spheres, while the cube was doing its one-hit invis weapon kill from 20k. Game ended when the cube warped over to the spawn point and started reskilling the players with one-hit kills. Two of the players just gave up and disconnected, another flew to the map boundary, while me and the 5th fellow were getting instakilled by the cube. I was at 90 second respawns and finally just gave up. Pointless. I have 3 niobium consoles and it was reskilling with that stupid invis weapon. Really, at this point I'm just going to go with the position that devs could not make the game work so they put in a cheat for the computer side.

proof > http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...ginstakill.png
R.e the pic - I really do wish that they'd be a bit more forgiving with the respawn timer. 86 seconds is pretty unfair, especially if the Tac cube is on one of it's one-shot rampages.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY