View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 11
03-15-2013, 01:17 AM
mustafatennick - That's wonderful if you actually know the stealthed vessel is actually there before he appears oh what a shocker! If I knew he was there I would use my de-stealth ability but sadly one that just sits back and exploits the tiny fighting area to his advantage will never be killed in any way shape or form. If you think you can react in less then 0.5 secs of a stealthed vessel appearing on your rear and able to save yourself its obvious that you yourself fly stealth ships and must understand how freaking easy it is to exploit stealth in this game and believe me I know because I play both sides and know exactly what a stealth ship is capable of doing and if one can't see you before you hit they are dead regardless of what they do because its impossible to save yourself when your shields are gone in 1 sec and then 2 secs you have fully suited abilities being used on you. You sir are the joke and probably exploit these exact same tactics. Use some of that brain to think for a sec that the little tiny battle arena you all fight in is the only place your vessel can travel. Let me tell you its not the only place and in fact very easy to get around by just going on the outside perimeter of the map and flying there. It's what most people do when trying to flank properly in this game without being noticed.

hurleybird - You got anything constructive to say or do you just enjoy trolling because that's exactly what you're doing right now.

Last edited by inosaska; 03-15-2013 at 01:20 AM.