View Single Post
Captain
# 15
03-15-2013, 11:19 AM
The problem I have with this post is

If te OP had come on and said look I'm useless every time I go into a pvp against the Klingons I get my fed hind handed to me every time

I bet there would have been a que out the door of people willing to help and I would have been at the front with what I have learnt my knowledge being right or wrong I would have given it willingly

So instead the guy comes on and says ban cloaks - this is a Klingons bread and butter not just for alphas but our ships give up certain things to have cloaks the devs have given Feds numerous ways of combating against them some would argue too many

Then he says ban carriers - this is why I love the kdf so much the voquv truly is one of my real life hobbys (yeah sad I know but who cares) I love nothing more than being the capital ship being the command unit for my pets this makes me smile and many other kdf this ship is not out of balance it doesn't come at you like a snarling Rottweiler like a bug it doesn't spin around like a defiant or a bop and have you dizzy chances are if not geared right it is the easy kill so why the f does it need a ban

He is clearly sore after a kdf buttf***ing I took per 1000 fed buttf***ngs before I got to the stage I'm at now practice makes perfect is the phrase that personifies STO

I don't brag that I'm brilliant in any way neither is my advice the be all and end all but I like to help people when I can but haters I will not help especially when they won't help themselves

Not do I use bugs but those things are not bugs they are probably two of the most balanced things in game
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----