View Single Post
Captain
# 16
03-15-2013, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainretset View Post
Well, I built the Armitage first. Won't go into the uninventive build now as it obviously needs work but I did a FedvFed and FedvKDF. I went 7:1 and 9:2 with about 290K damage on each. No idea how this fares and I was on the winning team so maybe getting an easy ride.

Still, what a blast! It all seems pretty insane and I'm ashamed to say the only things I looked for on the enemy were health bars and shields!

I went 'auto' on EPtS, TT, Danube launch and tac initiative. I manually selected/madly clicked APs, CRFs, THY, Borg tractor beam and Theta radiation (how much fun was it to dowse a couple of carriers in that muck? ).

The things I learnt were:

1) I don't know what the sci stuff was, I think AP sweep from JHAS pets mainly but I sometimes found myself dead in the water. Perhaps I need Science Team.
2) I had APB1 & APO2. APB is no good when you are tractored so perhaps I should lose CRF3 and have 2 copies of APO? Armitage tac boff layout is Cmdr, Lt., Ens.
3) It's mad ... did I mention that ?
Lolol I would definitely recommend 2 apos apb is great for pve but tac team clears it so

Just keep at it if you wanna roll out some time give me a shout @mustafatennick

Can't remember if o said it already but the best phrase anyone can ever say about sto is practice makes perfect Someone said that toe once and I live by it everytime I log in

As I say im not the best but when I use GDF I GDF it's a bit of either their going down or we are then fireeee everything!
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----