View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 4
03-16-2013, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
I've literally just loaded this up.

Pros:

*Love the fact that character names come up, as opposed to handle names.

Cons:
*BaseDamage column - what does this do, and why is there no commas for thousand notation?

Other than that, well done, looking forward to using this.
Lets say you fire a torpedo spread to 2 targets. Both your attacks deal 3000 damage. But while one target has shields and recieves only 600 damage, the other has no shields and also has a debuff of attack pattern beta on it so recieves 4500 damage.

Target 1:
Base Damage: 3000
Actual Damage (damage received after shields apply): 600

Target 2:
Base Damage: 3000
Actual Damage (damage dealt to the hull -no shields- after attack patter beta applies): 4500

Your total BaseDamage would be 6000, but the actual Damage would be 5100

That is one of the reasons I wanted to do a new plugin, because I think its something interesting to know. Currently plugins just show damage received, and others damage dealt, but none show both at the same time. Now you can compare both values, damage dealt and the damage the targets actually take after shields/buffs/debuffs apply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfader1988 View Post
are acc/crit values accurate?
Not sure what you are referring to. If you talk about the "Critical", "CritHits" and "Crit%" columns, you will find results are pretty much like aria plugin. These columns will probably only differ if one of the plugins detects (correctly or not) an attack the other plugin doesnt.

EDIT: Have added screenshots in the original post so you get an idea how it works. There I explain also how "BaseDamage" columns work.

Last edited by alhucemas; 03-16-2013 at 04:05 AM.