Thread: STFs vs stf's
View Single Post
Captain
# 19
03-17-2013, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandee777 View Post
Bring back the old STFs. Okay I am not whining just asking...please bring back the old STFs. Actually have two sets of STFs...present and retro.
+1 Agreed .

Quote:
We would gather on Teamspeak or Ventrilo or whatever internet chat room the guild was using at the time and just....go....and have fun...dying a lot.
I pugged them a lot -- shouting in the Orrelious zone chat ... (sometimes for a long time to get a KDF pug going) -- but the experience of spending longer time periods with the same ppl also had me making friends .
How many friends can you make in the 'new' STF's ?

Quote:
For the retro STFs the reward would be the retro Borg gear just as it was before.
This is one point I disagree .
The retro set has been taken away to be in a Rep system , and while I'm not thrilled about that , I'm ok with it .

As for rewards -- regular award drops + bonus drops at the end like we have now along with 3500 Dil per mission seems like a fair number as these are x3 the length of a regular elite STF (even a little longer as some scenes are completely missing from the new versions of the STF's) .
These could also award Fleet Marks , but it's not a must .

On another note , Terradrome is ok as it is now , it's completable , which is the most important thing . I just wish they'd add it to the queue system .

Quote:
Originally Posted by skollulfr View Post
i gotta say, no.
if there is one thing i hate, its repetitiitititititivnessnessness.
This content already exists (at least I pray that master files of them exist) -- so this would neither be 'new' nor 'must do' .
Just extra optional content , that costs Cryptic little-to-nothing to implement .
"We're not mad at Angry Birds, and we're not trying to defend the universe from Angry Birds. Although you might want to consider defending yourself from Angry Birds. If you aren't paying for the app, you aren't a customer, you're the product ."

- former CIA, NSA chief Michael Hayden -- your guide to F2P ...