View Single Post
Ensign
# 324
03-17-2013, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
No worries! Just about every time I tried to change maps, I got long load screens of "Server not responding" and they almost always ended in a disconnection. I sure hope tomorrow is better but I'm not getting my hopes up.
yup...the server not responding issue has become such that playing the game these days is nearly a complete waste of time. Sadly; during the past few days, it's become far worse, not anywhere near better.

I am a supporter of F2P for many good reasons, however with the increased player load Cryptic/ Perfect World has failed miserably in keeping up with the increased loads. Never, not once before F2P did we ever see servers not responding or disconnects, now it's an all too common occurrence.

I'm in my 4th year in STO but now I'm thinking perhaps it's past time to find something else to do with my time. Together with all too common unbelievable lag (even though my tracert results are excellent; per Cryptic), servers not responding and disconnects...what's the point in coming here at all anymore?