View Single Post
Ensign
# 256
03-17-2013, 06:26 AM
Unbelievable, going on 3 days now and still no solution to the constant disconnects and login problems. Seriously Cryptic, you are absolutely incompetent, let me say that again, INCOMPETENT! and whoever is responsible for fixing this needs to be fired because they have failed utterly. You haven't even released any updates saying what the hell the problem is, where the hell is the communication with the customers? What is funny is you guys haven't released a single update that could cause this and yet your 3 year old so called "stable" game is still breaking down when you haven't even done anything to it, its f**king embarrassing, your IT people should be embarrassed. Are subscribers even going to be reimbursed for these lost 3 days? why the hell should I continue subbing past my first month if you can't even keep your connections stable on normal days let alone patch days.

Seriously Cryptic, get your heads out of your asses and get this crap fixed its getting ridiculous now. How you people keep your jobs is beyond me, I would have already fired all of you and brought people in that can get the job done.

Sorry for the rant, but it needs to be said.

Last edited by blastedbinary; 03-17-2013 at 06:35 AM.