View Single Post
Captain
# 13
03-18-2013, 01:11 AM
Fleet Assault Cruiser Refit. Lots of damage output, lots of survivability. Not burdened by too much eng, and graced with a wonderful amount of tac, while still having good science utility. Also it's not an Excelsior. And it comes with the very rugged Imperial skin. Only catch here is that it requires a Tier V shipyard.

Equal to Fleet Excel in Hull and Shield Mod. Slightly inferior in turn rate and inertia. However as handling goes, it's about equivalent. Also it is tactically SLIGHTLY better. Not by much, but it's there. As such it must sacrifice a SLIGHT amount of survivability. However in all other aspects (damage output, self/team heals, overall utility), it's equal.

Both ships tank very well. Both ships deal great damage (as cruisers go). Both ships are adept at their jobs, and can not only give and take it, but can do that while still supporting their team.

I would recommend both ships, but if you can, get the Imperial. Not gonna lie, I am biased and hate the Excelsior. But my observations are still sound, despite my... dislike for one of the candidates.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.

Last edited by hereticknight085; 03-18-2013 at 01:14 AM.