View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 653
03-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
looks like a solid build to me, its got all the important details, and the doffs are simple. remember that the fleet scorge has a sci ENS station though, its different from the retrofit for some reason.

hitting hard effectively i find takes timing and watching active buffs. if your fighting a target and he has his TT perfectly timed with your tac station cooldowns, your going to be there for a wile, beating on someone rotting through defenses can get you no were. i like to pick a target thats receiving no healer and attacker attention, and try to hit him with as strong an alpha as possible, and call him as a target at the same time. if your lucky 3 cannons will drop a shield facing in a single fireing cycle and you can land a BO or torp hit at that exact moment. with defense passives, actives and procs so strong, more then ever its how much damage you can do in the space of a second that gets kills now.
What would you suggest for me to put in the Eng SCI? And what doffs do you think i should get? thanks