View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-18-2013, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
you asumed it was broken because it looked different than other missions, so it must be set up badly. Don't you think this is a seriously arogant point of view?

i wonder what you will say about the liquid space missions...just a heads up...they are not broken.
And the missions inside the bajoran wormhole aren't broken either, there is nothing wrong with your grafics when inside there.
Someone woke on the wrong side of a worm-hole this morning. The only one expressing arrogance is you.

But because I have ruined your life, I'll tell you why I assumed it was broken. The last time I saw the same frozen warp effect several times was when there were massive server problems not too long ago, when trying to warp to stfs. On top of that, as mentioned before, the mission description and initial dialogue is quite frankly bad. Finally, the number of previously bugged missions I've done, where I've had to restart the whole mission to complete beggars belief.

I've done the worm hole missions. There was a story line there, and I physically entered it, and it looked like a good interpretation of a worm hole.

Sleep well.