View Single Post
Captain
# 24
03-19-2013, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
Personally, although the Odyssey is a formidably sized vessel, I dislike the ship... No offense to anyone who loves the ship.

Also, Kwawrts, how do you find the Regent-class to be, in Klingon skirmishes?
Not to be rude, but I often find the Noble Intent to be more than sufficient to not only engage enemies ranging from the Klingon assault fleets, to Undine intruders, all the way to the Elite Borg enemies at Unimatrix 001. She has never failed me when I needed her the most, ever since she was first commissioned several months ago.

However as the Regent goes, if you don't mind me intruding, the Regent is a powerful ship, however I have found that the fleet upgrade available, bringing her up to Imperial classification makes her a very VERY powerful warship. Not quite at the level of many Klingon Battlecruisers (those KDF engineers knew what they were doing when they designed those ships), but she can still take most enemies down with relative ease, while still absorbing a tremendous amount of punishment. The Devastator has become one of my personal favorite ships, hence why I fly my flag from her bridge.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder. <--- DR proved me wrong!