View Single Post
Captain
# 33
03-19-2013, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
...then I'm game about attacking Earth, western U.S. to be more precise. For that Cryptic would have to pay!

BTW I see what you did there, tancrediiv!

Oh, come on, I've been looking for a way to kill Sela ever since I joined STO. It's my single most hated character in the whole Trek universe.
I know that the Duras are nothing more than treacherous targs and J'mpok being their petaQ pawn, but if they allign the KDF with Sela, this is one warrior that will defect to Starfleet. I'm with anyone that goes after her, hell even the Ferengi if they're up for it!
But really, if Sela becomes ally of the KDF it is game over for me on the red side, I'll wake up my Andorian and go blue. I couldn't bare working or cooperating with Sela.
I already bought a ranch and vineyard on Earth in the western US. The petaQs do not even know yet from where I shall strike. The land and the weak minded Earth fools will make Bloodwine for my warriors and wealth for House Korvas! Qapla'!

First Sela will die. The Romulans will be smashed. The Legendary leaders of our glorious raid on Mars will own the fertile lands of Earth. And Shakespeare shall only be spoken in the original Klingon.
Chingachgook told me, Don't try to understand them; and don't try to make them understand you. For they are a breed apart and make no sense.