View Single Post
Commander
# 5
03-20-2013, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurialo View Post
The bug ship is strong but not so strong. My sci toon can stop and sometime destroy a bug ship... I also have seen cruiser resisting to the jhas. However pvp is not a 1vs 1 match
I can resist the JHAS on both of my primary cruiser builds to varying degrees but as usual, I have problems actually dealing damage back to it. In fact, I've seen a JHAS handle an entire team's worth of firepower for up to two minutes, which is more than most cruisers can actually handle. In the tally screen at the end of particularly short games involving a JHAS, sometimes I notice it saying that the player piloting a JHAS has healed 0 damage, which effectively means that it has taken no serious damage at all.

Everything goes to hell if two JHAS show up in a game. Regardless of which side I am on, I become completely irrelevant. I can't do enough to protect any one of my teammates against two JHAS hanging on their tail, and I can't survive for more than a minute against them. It's not much better if they're on my side, since my heals and buffs then become completely irrelevant. I dread to think what would happen if I ever show up in a game where there are three JHAS.