View Single Post
Career Officer
# 44
03-20-2013, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirlettia View Post
Only NW pack I'd ever have even contemplated was the Guardian pack. Spending roughly ?196 on a free game with unknown costs and market attached just to get a Lieutenant Fed ship is just going too far. From what I saw the NW market is overpriced anyhow as it is selling items which should be account bound, to single toons at account level prices.

The other stuff to me is just junk as I dont play those games anyhow. So thanks but no thanks.
After trying NW for a couple of hours during the last Beta weekend, I decided to purchase the $20 dollar pack..., Unfortunately, I never got the 3 items listed during the entire weekend. (I'm waiting to see if they show up this weekend when I sign in.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by linyive View Post
Do you know what?

I think its cheaper to buy an offline game. If game companies like Cryptic/Perfect World and EA/BioWare keep selling extremely over expensive content, the only solution for me is to go back to single-player and offline games.

$200 could buy ten slightly aged games from Best Buy.

Why in god's name would I want to burn $200 for twenty five tiny digital items?

No way is that going to happen. Zero.

*looks at the other packs on the page*

rofl...

$59.99 can buy you a new recently released game.

$14.99-$19.99 can buy you a slightly aged game.

I do not mind buying a whole game, but this is ridiculous on so many levels.
I just got SKYRIM for $29.00 bucks from Amazon.
(at least I got all the items listed, with this purchase)
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.