View Single Post
Career Officer
# 45
03-20-2013, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talore003 View Post
I would like to sign up sounds good for me.

My handle is @talore
Greetings! If you have not already, please be sure to send a quick in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh with your interest.

While I do eventually see requests here, I do not check it as often as I do game mail - it is the best way to ensure a fast reply.

As always, please include a brief description of what it is you are looking for in a fleet, and/or what has drawn you to us. This is not an application process, merely a method of ensuring we are the right fleet for your needs. My biggest goal is not to artificially inflate our fleet's ranks with empty promises or an open door, but to do my part to ensure you have the best possible STO experience - for the betterment of the game! The more happy players, the longer the retention, the higher activity on KDF side, and the larger the potential population... which all leads to more content, indirectly (so secretly, perhaps I'm selfishly helping you have a better game experience so I get more content... somehow. )
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.