View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 26
03-20-2013, 12:19 PM
Since the last post seems to be full. I'll continue it here.

I tried to add the voque but it didn't let me add succesfully. I think I hit a Character limit.

But the corsair does gain some stuff like that but it's expensive. Which is what I"m going for. So I'm thinking a price of 250k or more in fleet credits with Fleet consoles minimum.

What could make this ship design feasible? what if it gets a series of small upgrades to get what i want. Or Pretend this is the equivilant of a retrofit and a Fleet variation. I'm calling it an outfitting Like in the earlier post.

Bold = upgrade
Bold Underline = downgrade
Italics = New proposal or something I"m pointing out. plain text, bold, or bold underline

Fleet(?) Admiral Caitian Atrox Carrier Outfit

A ship upgrade given only to the highest ranking officers who have previously piloted the Caitian Atrox Carrier within the United Federation of Planets. Only Fleet Admirals with access to a top of the line station can get this upgrade to their Caitian Atrox Carrier and only via a Full Refit of your current Ship!

The Focus of the refitting is mostly on the installation of new and improved energy systems and a small boost to armor for versatility. This resulted in excess room for a weapons console and more crew in the process. This refit will increase several systems for improved durability, defense, and control at an expense to forward movement. Being outfitted with a permanent and improved Signature cloak it will now have fully working shuttle bays with less energy loss while masked for improved versatility in combat. Most of the energy systems were streamlined with and to accommodate the improved masking improving performance of most current systems. Also permitting the addition of one more weapons console on the rear for defensive purposes.

Fleet(?) Admiral Caitian Atrox Carrier: (ACAC! or FACAC! The sound of a kitty hocking furballs! 8p)
Tier: 5? (Whatever is appropriate. I believe 5 will be max from what I've read.)
Type: Carrier/Science Vessel
Hull: 42,500 +5%
Shield mod: 1.2
Weapons: 3 fore, 4 aft; Can equip dual cannons
Hanger bay: 2
Crew: 3333 +11.111...%
Boffs: Tac Lt. Comm x1, Eng Lt. Comm x1, Sci Comm x1, Sci Capt. x1
Device Slots: 2
Consoles: 2 tact, 3eng, 5sci
Turn rate: 5.5
Impulse mod: 0.10
Inertia Modifier: ?!
Bonus Power: +5 shield, +15 aux
Cost: Tier 5 Fleet shipyard, 250,000 Fleet credits, 5 Fleet Ship Consoles(add more if appropriate maybe some stuff you have to craft! 8), even hard to get or rare stuff, probably related to energy systems(powered alien consoles etc?!)), + Normal Atrox which is converted permanently Takes A week to convert! (Add in another appropriate time frame if necessary)(no reduction in fleet consoles or price from having the Normal Atrox ship!)
Ability: Launch caitian stalker fighters; carrier commands, Subsystem targeting, Caitian advanced Masked Energy Signature Console

Catian advanced Masked Energy Signature Console:

Universal Console

Fleet(?) Admiral Caitian Atrox Carrier

+X(4705?) Stealth(Same as rank 3)
-15 etc subsystems
+50% defense for 10 Seconds after decloak
+Ability to use Hanger bays Masked![/b]
-100%(double the time) Time on Hanger bay Skills while active
Can be activated in combat!
Everything else is like the Rank 3 Masked energy skill at full ranking

*Note: Cannot get a second atrox while this ship is being converted. It counts as if you own it still. have to fly something else for a bit! 8d

Last edited by aftulus; 03-20-2013 at 12:40 PM.