View Single Post
Captain
# 48
03-20-2013, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiden227 View Post
Wasn't this thread about a tournament what happened why is it that every thread about a tournament turns out this way. Your fleet doesn't even q anymore mai remember premades cant use the public q. Funny thing is that since you top pvp fleets have been running things pvp has failed just like some fleets. Other fleets get silenced and shut out even know there fleets are thriving. The biggest jokes of all is all you top fleets have made your names by using exploits like double shields voldy rom doffs etc. And these are the people the devs listen to funny. Here devs i cheat and im awesome listen to me so i can convince you to change the game so i can exploit some more pvp is a joke. Ill go back to pve borg don,t cry about ams and grav pulse. Im surprised pwe listens to you guys at all because if you had your way they would be broke.
My fleet does que from time to time still. We all have different hours and many have left this game for better games but we are still around.

When has the top pvp fleets ever run anything? Weren't you just saying that the top fleets mean nothing to pvp?

What other fleets have been "silenced" or "shutout"?

Yeah, some of the top fleets discover issues with the game, some even use the issues. But the issues are always brought to cryptics attention. It's not the communities fault that cryptic fails to listen and fix those issues.

Its not possible to cheat in this game, abuse/exploite/misuse yeah, but it isn't possible to cheat. It's all working as intended in cryptics eyes or else it'd be fixed by now.

You sound awfully bitter about this game, why do you bother to play if it makes you unhappy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?